What Makes It Great
- Our teas are produced from fresh leaves harvested in the Spring and Autumn from Boundary Bend's olive groves in north west Victoria, Australia.
- They are picked and processed fresh using a traditional Japanese green tea method utilizing steaming, cooling and rolling to maximize the flavor and antioxidant content.
- Our olive leaf tea is 100% produced from fresh leaves, and all of our olive leaves are fully traceable from grove to cup
- The packaging is beautiful and makes an amazing gift, perfect for this holiday season and beyond!
Olive Leaf Tea History 101
- First used medicinally in Ancient Egypt, the olive leaf contains a diverse range of powerful antioxidants, the most prominent of which are Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol.
- Since ancient times, the olive leaf has been used in many forms including tea both as a refreshing beverage and to prevent and treat conditions such as the common cold
- Olive Leaf Tea is naturally caffeine free and rich in potent, natural olive antioxidants